Wold of Life Christian Academy – Academic excellence in a Christian environment
Word of Life Christian Academy and Pre-School is a ministry of Word of Life Christian Center. Our purpose is to teach children spirit, soul and body the truth of God’s Word, to inspire positive future leaders with a love for Jesus Christ and prepare them with academic excellence.
Dream Big, Study Diligently and Achieve the Impossible
1. Teach each student about the love of Christ and the truth about God’s Word, and to prepare them academically by using and developing the best possible Christian curriculum.
2. Support each student and his/her family by providing a loving and supportive atmosphere throughout the entire school.
3. Employ a qualified Christian staff who are personally committed to Christ, who exhibit a deep love for children, and who are trained and are continuing to be trained to be the best teachers possible.
4. Be an extension of the ministry of Word of Life Christian Center by directing families towards the ministries of Word of Life that can best meet their needs.
5. Be accountable for fulfilling the purpose and vision of this ministry by coming under the oversight of the pastors of Word of Life Christian Center.
6. Be financially responsible by being both non-profit and self-supporting.
7. Develop future spiritual leaders that will impact the world for Jesus Christ.
The academic program at Word of Life Christian Academy places an emphasis on every aspect of our student’s growth and development. We take advantage of the natural curiosity children possess by having our teachers present new information in creative ways whereby students learn through exploring and understanding using their own emotions and experiences.
Our general curriculum includes a variety of challenging courses that meet or exceed state requirements. Suitable class sizes and exceptional, qualified teachers allow Word of Life Christian Academy to offer an intimate and inclusive educational environment, while also ensuring each student receives the individualized attention and support they need.