INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY MISSION AND GOAL
International Christian Academy is committed to excellence. Working in partnership with parents, students, and teachers, we will develop young men and women of strong Christian character. The International Christian Academy school curriculum is strategically focused to help students excel spiritually, academically, relationally, and athletically. ICA prepares young people to impact their community, state, country and world in a socially responsible and Christ-centered manner.
For Each Of Our Students, We Want To
- Foster an understanding of the sovereignty of God which provides a framework for the application of knowledge;
- Provide a comprehensive education through diverse learning experiences within an engaging community;
- Provide a challenging learning environment that fosters critical thinking, personal responsibility, and persistent effort;
- Refine our bodies and character through teamwork and in competition that honors God;
- Encourage a passion to love God and others through living lives that reflect the virtues taught and modeled by Christ including justice, wisdom, courage, service, reconciliation, grace, and humility.