Faith Lutheran Middle School and High School Philosophy
Faith Lutheran Middle School and High School has as its guiding principle Proverbs 22:6, “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
Faith Lutheran, in clearly proclaiming the Good News of the Gospel, holds true the historic tenets of Faith alone, Grace alone, and Scripture alone as explained in God’s Word and in the Lutheran Confessions.
Faith Lutheran is dedicated to offering quality educational experiences to those who acknowledge Christ as their Risen Savior, as well as those who do not yet know the Lord.
Faith Lutheran Vision
Faith Lutheran is the standard of excellence in Christian education.
Faith Lutheran Mission Statement:
“Everyone prepared! Everyone saved!”
Faith Lutheran Desired Values
The fundamental values that guide decision-making in this Association are based in God’s Word and permeated by the pursuit of excellence. Those values are: Christian faith and life, teaching that engages and challenges our learners, and the balance of mind, body and soul. Based on these values, Faith Lutheran will pursue the following outcomes:
- Growing body of believers
- Building dynamic and God pleasing relationships
- Pursuing excellence without exclusivity
- Funding this ministry for excellence without exclusivity
- Building a modern, full-service educational campus
- Expanding the school in a manner that is mission driven
- Widening Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School’s reputation for excellence
- Advancement efforts lead to a growing donor base, engaged alumni, and increased financial resources.
- The long-term plan reduces existing debt.
- The marketing plan effectively promotes and consistently and clearly brands excellence.
- An effectively designed and fully funded second gym is being utilized.